Data protection is a priority for ICE GROUP companies. If an individual wants to use our website and related services, processing of personal data may be necessary.
ICE GROUP has implemented measures to ensure the protection of Personal Data obtained and processed through this website.
a) Personal Data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. An identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that Individual.
b) Individual is any identified or identifiable natural person, whose Personal Data is processed by ICE Group.
c) Processing is any operation which is performed on Personal Data such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
d) Restriction of processing is the marking of stored Personal Data with the aim of limiting their processing in the future.
e) Profiling means any form of automated processing of personal data consisting of the use of personal data to evaluate certain personal aspects relating to an Individual.
i) Recipient is a natural or legal person, public authority, agency or another body, to which the Personal Data are disclosed, whether a third party or not. However, public authorities which may receive Personal Data in the framework of a particular inquiry in accordance with Union or Member State law shall not be regarded as recipients; the processing of those data by those public authorities shall be in compliance with the applicable data protection rules according to the purposes of the processing.
k) Consent is any freely given, specific, informed and unambiguous indication of the Individual’s wishes by which he or she, by a statement or by a clear affirmative action, signifies agreement to the processing of personal data relating to him or her.
1. ICE Group
ICE GROUP consists of the following companies:
INTERNATIONAL CONTRACT ENGINEERING LTD
Address: 19-21 Circular Road, Douglas, Isle of Man, IM1 1AF British Isles, UK.
Tel: +44 1624 623 190, Fax: +44 1624 628 297,
ICEPRONAV ENGINEERING SRL
Address: 19A Portului Street 800025, Galati, Romania,
Tel: +40 (0) 236 410 100, Fax: +40 (0) 236 417 836,
ICE PROPERTY DEVELOPMENT SRL
19A Portului Street 800025, Galati, Romania
Tel: +40 (0) 236 410 100, Fax: +40 (0) 236 417 836
ICEPRONAV ENGINEERING SRL
d.o.o., Podružnica Split (Croatian Branch Office)
Address: Obala kneza Branimira 16, Split, Croatia
2. Data Protection Correspondence
An Individual may, at any time, contact us directly to exercise their legal rights regarding their Personal Data collected by ICE Group (see Art. 8 below) or with questions concerning data protection at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Data Destination
The Personal Data used by ICE GROUP is communicated only to the following recipients:
- The affiliated companies of ICE Group, as defined above;
- SC AEVENTURA EVENTS SRL for the technical support and maintenance of the website https://www.stormers.ro;
- The public authorities, only if they specifically request Personal Data for the execution of an administrative document or by the Court.
Personal Data may be processed for the intended use and subsequently archived for the period imposed by the applicable legal provisions in the domain.
4. Subscription to our Newsletters
by ICE GROUP or provided by Individuals will be used in good faith, in order to periodically send you information regarding ICE Group news, promotions, events or job opportunities.
Any Personal Data collected by ICE Group will be stored and protected until you express your wish to have it destroyed/deleted, or for a duration of two years, whichever comes first.
ICE GROUP commits to maintain confidentiality of Personal Data registered and stored to prevent its transfer for other purposes. Individuals have the right to request, to unsubscribe and, implicitly, to request the deletion of Individual’s e-mail address from our database through the following channels:
Selecting the unsubscribe control which can be found in the footer of each newsletter send by ICE GROUP, or via e-mail to the address: email@example.com.
Personal Data is stored for a period of two years, after which destroyed using a process that will ensure it is non-recoverable (permanently deleted).
5. Personal Data Protection for Applications and the Application Procedures
ICE GROUP collects and processes the personal data from applicants for the purpose of processing employment applications. Usually the application processing is carried out electronically. The applicant is required to fill in an application form containing relevant Personal Data (such as name, age, telephone number, email address) and also provide a CV and/or cover letter. If ICE Group concludes an employment contract with an applicant, the Personal Data received will be stored for the purpose of processing the employment relationship in compliance with legal requirements. If no employment contract is concluded with the applicant by ICE Group, the Personal Data received shall be automatically erased two years after notification of the refusal decision, provided that no other legitimate interests of the ICE Group are opposed to the erasure.
6. Disclosure and Transmission of the Personal Data
ICE GROUP will not transmit (through sale or rental) Personal Data to any third parties, other than those already mentioned above.
7. Processing and Storage of the Personal Data Required by Law, Contract or Legitimate Interest
8. Rights of the Data Subject
a) Right of Confirmation
Individuals have the right to obtain from ICE Group the confirmation as to whether or not Personal Data concerning him/her are being processed. If an Individual wishes to avail him/herself of this right of confirmation, he/she may, at any time, contact ICE Group.
b) Right of Access
Individuals have the right, to obtain from ICE Group free information about his/her Personal Data stored at any time and receive a copy of this information. Furthermore, the Individuals have the right of access to the following information:
- the purposes for processing;
- the categories of personal data collected;
- the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed, in particular recipients in third countries or international organisations;
- the period envisaged for which the personal data will be stored if possible, or, if not possible, then criteria used to determine that period;
- the existence of the right to request from ICE Group rectification or erasure of Personal Data , or restriction of processing of Personal Data concerning the Individual, or to object to such processing;
- the existence of the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority;
- where Personal Data is not collected from the Individual, the source of any Personal Data collected;
- the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, as referred to in Article 22(1) and (4) of the GDPR and, at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and consequences envisaged of such processing for the Individual.
- Furthermore, the Individual shall have a right to obtain information as to whether Personal Data has been transferred to a third country, or to an international organisation. Where this is the case, the Individual has the right to be informed of the appropriate safeguards relating to the transfer.
If an Individual wishes to avail him/herself of this right of access, he/she may contact ICE Group at any time.
c) Right to Rectification
Individuals have the right to obtain from ICE Group without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate Personal Data concerning him/her. Taking into account the purposes of the processing, the Individual shall have the right to have incomplete Personal Data completed by means of providing a supplementary statement.
If an Individual wishes to exercise this right to rectification, he/she may contact ICE Group at any time.
d) Right to Erasure (Right to be Forgotten)
Individuals have the right to obtain from ICE Group the erasure of Personal Data concerning him/her without undue delay, and ICE Group has the obligation to erase Personal Data, without undue delay, where one of the following grounds applies, as long as the processing is not necessary:
- The Personal Data which is no longer necessary in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or otherwise processed.
- The Individual withdraws consent to which the processing is based according to (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, or (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR, and where there is no other legal ground for the processing.
- The Individual objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR and there are no overriding legitimate grounds for the processing, or the Individual objects to the processing pursuant to Article 21(2) of the GDPR.
- The Personal Data has been unlawfully processed.
- The Personal Data must be erased for compliance with a legal obligation in Union or Member State law to which ICE Group is subject.
- The Personal Data has been collected in relation to the offer of information society services referred to in Article 8(1) of the GDPR.
- If one of the aforementioned reasons applies, and an Individual wishes to request the erasure of Personal Data stored by ICE GROUP, he/she may, at any time, contact the ICE Group. An employee of ICE GROUP shall promptly ensure that the erasure request is complied with immediately.
Where ICE Group has made Personal Data public and is obliged pursuant to Article 17(1) to erase the Personal Data , ICE Group, taking account of available technology and the cost of implementation, shall take reasonable steps, including technical measures, to inform other parties processing the Personal Data that the Individual has requested erasure by such ICE Group of any links to, or copy or replication of Personal Data, as far as processing is not required. And employees of the ICE GROUP will arrange the necessary measures in individual cases.
e) Right of Restriction of Processing
Individuals have the right to obtain from ICE Group restriction of processing of Personal Data where one of the following applies:
- The accuracy of the Personal Data is contested by the Individual, for a period enabling the ICE Group to verify the accuracy of the Personal Data.
- The processing is unlawful, and the Individual opposes the erasure of the Personal Data and requests instead the restriction of their use instead.
- ICE Group no longer needs the Personal Data for the purposes of the processing, but the information is required by the Individual for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- The Individual has objected to processing pursuant to Article 21(1) of the GDPR pending the verification whether the legitimate grounds of ICE Group to override those of the Individual.
- If one of the aforementioned conditions is met, and an Individual wishes to request the restriction of the processing of Personal Data stored by the ICE GROUP, he/she may at any time contact ICE Group. An employee of the ICE GROUP will arrange the restriction of the processing.
f) Right to Data Portability
Individuals have the right to receive the Personal Data concerning him/her, which was provided to ICE Group, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. He/she shall have the right to transmit the data to another party without hindrance from ICE Group for the Personal Data provided, as long as the processing is based on consent pursuant to (a) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR or (a) of Article 9(2) of the GDPR, or on a contract pursuant to (b) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR, and the processing is carried out by automated means. Furthermore, in exercising his/her right to data portability pursuant to Article 20(1) of the GDPR, the Individual has the right to have Personal Data transmitted directly from ICE Group to another party, where technically feasible and when doing so does not adversely affect the rights and freedoms of others.
In order to assert the right to data portability, the Individual may at any time contact ICE GROUP.
g) Right to Object
Individuals have the right to object, on grounds relating to his/her particular situation, at any time, to processing of Personal Data concerning him/her, which is based on (e) or (f) of Article 6(1) of the GDPR. This also applies to profiling based on these provisions.
ICE GROUP shall no longer process the Personal Data in the event of the objection, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the Individual, or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If ICE GROUP processes Personal Data for direct marketing purposes, the Individual has the right to object at any time to processing of Personal Data concerning him/her for such marketing. This applies to profiling to the extent that it is related to such direct marketing. If the Individual objects to ICE GROUP to the processing for direct marketing purposes, ICE GROUP will no longer process the Personal Data for these purposes.
In order to exercise the right to object, the Individual may contact ICE GROUP.
h) Automated Individual Decision-making, Including Profiling
Individuals have the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling as defined in Article 4 Point 4 of the GDPR, which may affect him/her.
If the Individual wishes to exercise the rights concerning automated individual decision-making, he/she may, at any time, contact ICE GROUP.
i) Right to Withdraw Data Protection Consent
Individuals have the right to withdraw his/her consent to processing of his/her Personal Data at any time.
If the Individual wishes to exercise the right to withdraw the consent, he/she may, at any time, contact ICE GROUP.